THE CATBAND FRUIT SALE IS HAPPENING NOW!
The Fruit Sale has started!
Fruit Sale packets should have come home with your students last week. Please check with your students to be sure they have received their packets and are ready to get started.
If your student has not received his/her sales packet, please email Whitney Hutto at email@example.com and I will be sure a packet is ready to pick up the next day in the band room.
Extra sales forms, flyers, and envelopes and full blank packets are available in the band room should you need them.
This is one of the biggest fundraisers of the year. It’s a great opportunity to raise money for the band – and 90% of the profit from your student’s sales will be applied towards his/her fair share!
Also, as an extra incentive, cash prizes will be awarded to the top 3 sellers, and a special group prize will be awarded to the section who sells the most fruit!
Orders can be taken in person using the paper sales forms or online at https://www.floridaindianrivergroves.com/ecommerce/344991.
Don’t forget to share the online sales link on your social media platforms to reach the widest audience possible!
Online sales include two options:
1) delivery by your student, or
2) gift delivery directly to the recipient.
Remember, although the gift option delivered straight to the recipient is great – especially for those distant relatives (and any sale is a good sale!) – your student gets more profit/credit for fruit they deliver themselves.
And don’t forget to tell those online orders to select your student’s name so he/she gets credit!
Important dates to remember are as follows:
– Monday, October 3rd: Fruit Sale began
– Monday, October 31st: Paper Sales close and packets and money are due in the band room
– Monday, November 14th: Online sales close
– Friday, December 2nd: Fruit delivery and pickup (Note: This date is subject to change based on the availability of the delivery drivers. A firm, final date will be available 1-2 weeks prior to delivery and will be published as soon as it is confirmed, although we have not had any trouble securing our proposed pickup date in the past)
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Whitney Hutto firstname.lastname@example.org.